The ideal candidate will be familiar with the complete software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing
applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
2-3 years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
CTC: As per industry standard
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience developing web-based applications in C#,asp.net, MVC, web API, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, and BootStrap.
- Knowledge of .NET core with angular or react js will be advantageous.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in the agile development environment